Are you inspired by supporting those with a physical disability, learning difficulties or additional needs?
Do you want to make a difference to the lives of people in care?
Do you have experience within : mental health, learning disabilities, dementia care and nursing homes?
If the answer is YES then Unique SE would like to hear from you!
Unique SE are looking for experienced Support Workers/Healthcare Assistants to work various shifts with some of our prestigious clients in and surrounding areas of High Wycombe.
Our pay rates are very competitive and start from £9.77ph- £14.00ph
* You must have the right to work in the UK
* 6 months care experience in a care setting
* You must have a good standard of English and be able to communicate on a sound level.
* A warm, compassionate and personable nature with the ability to work with patience and understanding
* Enhanced DBS (update service preferred but not essential)
* Own transport preferred but not essential
* Knowledge of industry standards and regulations
* A team player with the ability to adapt to different and often challenging situations
* Flexible working patterns to suit you
* 24/7, 365 accessible placement team
* Excellent rates of pay paid weekly
* Career progression and development
* Fast and simple registration process
* Free Uniform
* Free Meds and Mandatory Training (Exclusive to Unique SE only)
We are a dynamic and forward thinking company who greatly value the people who work for us.
Our values of Family-Honest-Quality underpin everything we do
If you are interested and would like to be part of our Nurseline/Unique Family, please feel free to get in touch with our South East Branch where one of our dedicated team members will be able to assist you further