Marketing Manager Job Purpose:
Responsible for managing the company's marketing initiatives. Use market research and analysis to direct marketing strategy and planning. Oversee the production of all promotional materials and marketing campaigns. Reports marketing and sales results to senior management team. Social media, media PR and website management are also part of the job.
Marketing Manager Job Duties:
· Working with the senior management team and the managing director, to set the marketing strategy for the business.
· Researching and analysing market trends and competitors.
· Overseeing marketing campaigns.
· Managing PPC campaigns.
· Tracking effectiveness of marketing campaigns and reporting findings to the senior management team.
· Negotiating and liaising with third-party marketing/design agencies.
· Writing and delivering content and social media plans.
· Looking after the budget of the marketing department and making sure the budget spend is delivering a return on investment.
· Managing the design and production of promotional materials.
· Overseeing the company's attendance at events, such as trade shows and conferences.
· Website management.
· Social media management.
· Copywriting and content management.
· Data analytics.
· PR and corporate communications.
· Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
· 3+ years' experience in marketing
· Ability to multi-task
· Strong verbal, written, and organizational skills