Are you an experienced Food Technology teacher with a passion for educating pupils? Do you have a track record for delivering interactive and high-quality lessons? Are you looking for a new and exciting permanent role to start asap?
An opportunity has arisen for a suitably qualified and motivated individual to work on a full-time permanent role in popular secondary school located in Blackpool.
You will be teaching KS3 & KS4 Food Technology. The school offer a comprehensive and supportive induction programme for all new staff. You may also have access to a rich and varied CPD programme within the school and across the Federation.
You will be welcomed to an outstanding and supportive management team, working alongside some excellent practitioners, ensuring the curriculum is being taught effectively.
A career at this school can offer you:
- Competitive salary package.
- High-quality support and training.
- Opportunity to be part of an established department.
- Make a positive impact within young people's lives.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience teaching FT lessons within a mainstream secondary school.
- Be motivated, energetic and passionate about the development of young people.
- Track record of consistent student achievement.
- Relevant undergraduate degree.
- A drive to inspire the next generation.
Your responsibilities will include:
- To ensure that high quality teaching and learning takes place in all allocated classes.
- Teach the classes allocated, and provide a well-planned, challenging and purposeful learning environment for pupils.
- Set homework on a regular basis and mark pupil work promptly.
- Liaising with fellow colleagues and parents to get the most out of your pupil's development.
For further information or to apply for this job, please apply as soon as possible by following the on screen instructions. Alternatively, please call/text (phone number removed) or email a copy of your CV to (url removed)