Religious Education Teacher required
Do you have a real passion and desire to enthuse pupils with your own love of your subject?
Can you create engaging and interactive lessons to KS3/KS4 pupils
If yes, then please read on!
Teaching Personnel are currently recruiting for a Religious Education teacher to join our client school based within the Middlesbrough area. This role will be Full time and likely to start after October half-term (Awaiting start date from school). Applications are welcome from both experienced and newly qualified teachers. This post is suitable for a NQT who would be joining a strong performing department with opportunities for mentoring and coaching from highly rated classroom practitioners. The role will be to teach KS3 and KS4 students however there will be no exam classes.
The successful candidate will be:
• Passionate about enabling every child to exceed expectations
• An enthusiastic and successful teacher
• Committed to ensuring high expectations for pupils, staff and themselves
• Well organised, an excellent communicator and keen to take an active role in academy life
The school offer:
• Fantastic pupils with enormous potential
• Staff who are supportive to each other and enjoy working collaboratively
• A modern building, in a delightful setting and excellent resources
• Excellent public transport and road links
• A strong commitment to staff well-being
Please apply today to secure a well supported and paid role at an excellent school!
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see faqs for details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We offer all our registered candidates FREE child protection and prevent duty training. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.