Do you have proven experience within fraud analysis and risk?
If the answer is YES, our client wants to hear from you! They are currently looking for a Fraud Analyst to join their team in Brighton.
The company recognises that their people are the key to their success. They are able to offer the successful Fraud Analyst a salary of £20,000
plus benefits including:
Your new role:
- Private medical cashplan
- Eyecare vouchers
- Death in service
- Retail & Hospitality vouchers
- Cycle to work scheme
As their Fraud Analyst, you will carry out anti-fraud protocols in a way that protects the Company and its stakeholders from harm caused by fraud and error, whilst maintaining the Company's ability to transact freely and efficiently with its customers. Key Fraud Analyst responsibilities include:
Who they are looking for:
- Responsible for investigating new customer account using various fraud prevention tools.
- Email checks to identify potential risks to the company in accordance with internal guidelines
- Detection of new fraud techniques and highlighting K.F.P to minimise risks.
- Displaying a high level of attention to detail whilst recording and updating account information.
- Review of daily transactions in line with online regulations and risks identified by the company.
- Handling suspicious accounts and events in accordance with company procedure.
- Review of customer documentation and KYC checks for various jurisdictions in line with policy.
- Prevent financial loss as a result of fraudulent behaviour.
- Contributing to team effort by meeting KPI's and SLA's.
- Maintain procedure and processes that drive the identification of high risk transactions.
- Actively contribute to identifying initiatives, system improvements, and process improvements.
Who are they?
- Excellent communication skills in Italian and English (written and verbal).
- Good knowledge of MS Office Tools, including MS Excel.
- Ability to adapt to changing priorities.
- Good attention to detail.
- Proactive approach.
- Good organisation and prioritising abilities.
- Ability to multitask and work under pressure.
- Exceptional problem-solving skills.
- Solid analytical skills.
- Must be flexible towards work schedules and rota (mornings, evenings and weekends)
The company has been providing first-class support services to the online betting and gaming industry for over 17 years including the Marathonbet brand. Some of the areas they specialise in are marketing, quality assurance, finance, customer service, anti-fraud and compliance.
Their Marathonbet brand has established itself in the UK and globally for both Sportsbook and Casino based products which operates in multiple jurisdictions. The brand is currently in 94 countries and has 4 million registered users which will continue to grow due to future expansion plans. Marathonbet also boasts a number of sponsorships within the world of sport including Manchester City FC, Girona and Seville FC to name a few.If you have the skills and experience to excel as their Fraud Analyst, click apply!