Are you an outstanding Teaching Assistant with experience of covering across school? Are you qualified to Level 2 or 3? Are you looking for a full time position?
If you find yourself answering the above questions "yes" then we want to hear from you!
Our client is a well respected popular primary school in Chesterfield. They are looking to add a full time TA to their impressive school covering across the whole school. The school has encouraged TA's without qualification but that had experience to apply.
- Free car parking on site
- Excellent transport links
- Outstanding on site facilities
- Supportive senior management team
- Refer a friend incentive (earn £300 in high street shopping vouchers)
- Support the teacher in the classroom with small groups, SEN children and doing interventions
- Deliver schemes of work set by the class teacher
- Attend after school meetings
- Ensuring that the class room is a suitable place to learn
- Be able to start after Easter & commit to the role full-time until the end of the Summer term at least
- Enhanced DBS on update service
- X2 Excellent references from the last 12 months
- Eligible to work in the UK
Don't want to miss out on a fantastic opportunity? Then apply today as we anticipate this position will be filled quickly.
Please send your CV to (url removed) or call Lewi on (phone number removed) for more info on this position