Service Desk Manager Location:
Birkenhead, England Salary:
£32,000 - £36,000
A Birkenhead based Legal services business would like to expand by adding a Service Desk Manager to take over their existing Service Desk function and lead the day to day management of a team of Engineers.
The company has grown to approximately 1000 staff and have implemented plans to expand even larger throughout the UK in the next coming year. The business has a superb reputation for looking after their staff and employ a flexible working policy. Technical Skills
- Windows Server up to 2019
- Incident Triage
- 3rd party desktop software
- Office 365
- Hardware (workstations, laptops etc)
- Pioneer and help to develop the Service desk further
- Provide leadership, mentorship and give direction to the more junior members of the team - including hosting 1 to 1s with these team members
- Make key decisions on the use of technologies and constantly improve tech and processes
- Develop and maintain workflows and escalation policies, maintaining retainment with IT stakeholders
- Work closely with customers and ensure that the SLA's are being met successfully
- Private healthcare
- Flexible working and hours
- Group Pension Plan/ Life assurance
- Tunnel tag
The position is a hybrid between management and acting as a technical escalation point, so somebody who is technical to a 2nd / 3rd Line level but also has excellent customer service skills is extremely beneficial for this position.
If this role sounds interesting to you, please APPLY
& get in touch with Adam Leake at ITECCO Recruitment
Established in Didsbury, ITECCO has grown to become one of the UK's most successful and fastest growing IT recruitment companies in the UK.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/90981810