Qualified Maths Teacher required to start January 2021
Long term contract Ofsted rated "GOOD" Secondary School MPS/UPS
Teaching Personnel is currently working with a GOOD school in Portsmouth who are seeking a Qualified Maths teacher to join their dynamic team. You will be expected to deliver dynamic lessons that stretch their classes and encourage a passion for the subject. NQT's are also encouraged to apply. The applicant must have experience of teaching Maths up to GCSE level within a secondary school.
• Must hold QTS
• Have experience delivering Maths across the full age, gender and ability range, in a secondary school
• Have a proven background of developing teaching and learning within an Maths Department to a high standard
You will be joining a supportive staff team, working towards raising student attainment through outstanding teaching and learning. As a member of this school, you can expect to receive ongoing support and training.
• Offer an excellent 'refer a friend' scheme that pays you £50 for each candidate you refer to us
• Pay in line with the Agency Worker Regulations (AWR) meaning you will be paid equally to a permanent employee
• Ensure that you will have your own dedicated consultant who will provide ongoing support and guidance
• Give you access for a wide range of CPD training through our in-house team of experienced senior leaders
Apply with your CV today to be considered for this position.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see faqs for details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We offer all our registered candidates FREE child protection and prevent duty training. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.