I am currently recruiting for an Audit & Accounts Manager based near Ashford on behalf of a great Chartered Accountancy Practice. They are looking for a Manager or Senior Manager with circa 5-10 years practice experience who has qualified either ACCA or ACA in the environment and is looking for a step up. They are offering excellent progression, quality of life and remuneration.Client Details
My client are based near Ashford and are incredibly well regarded in the local market. They have a very loyal client base and benefit from a great deal of client referrals. They have a very well established structure which means that at all levels there is a very good quality of client care which is something that the Directors are very proud of.Description
- Act as a major point of contact within the firm for the client together with the Partner.
- Be responsible for the financial management of a portfolio of clients.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with clients at senior levels, being a principal point of contact throughout the year.
- Complete assignments within agreed budgets and timescales and identify opportunities for additional billings.
- Identify and recognise business and sales opportunities with new clients, and inform the Partner as appropriate.
- Support Partners and Senior Managers in the development of new business relationships
- Support Partners with the implementation and communication of any new business strategy for existing clients, target clients and the internal business
The successful Manager:
- Will be ACA or ACCA qualified.
- Will relish the prospect of working for a fast growing firm, in a very busy and challenging environment.
- Will have excellent interpersonal skills in order to effectively build and maintain relationships with the team and cross all the departments of the firm, and with clients, contacts and referrers.
- Will have 5-10 years experience within an accountancy practice.
On offer is a very competitive salary and benefits package as well as genuine development opportunities in a great environment. Parking, Pension, Holiday, Bonus.
If you are interested in this role or similar roles within practice please get in contact directly with Tristan Finch on .