Are you a SEN experienced Teacher confident within the areas of I.T, PSHE, and English Literacy? Are you open to taking on a 2 to 3 day position on a long term basis? If you are looking to take on a new job role after October Half Term, we wanted to hear from you ASAP!
Pertemps are currently working in parternship with an SEN Provison based in Ipswich that specialises in the provision of education for young learners between the ages of 11 and 16 with a SEN remit of SEMH (Behaviour) and ASC (Autism). We are looking to take on an individual who can commit to a long term position for 2 or 3 days of the week. If you are confident working with young learners of social and emotional mental health issues, and have experience as a Teacher for IT, PSHE, and Literacy amongst KS3, this may be the ideal opportuntiy to secure yourself into going into this second half of term.
The school itself is part of a well renowned trust organisation in Suffolk, with an Ofsted rating of GOOD. This is an opportunity to develop a long lasting presence within this organisation, and build your career further by being part of a team that keeps it's kind ethos and values at the forefront of their provision of education.
Our ideal candidate would have:
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or relevant accreditation (QTLS, PGCE, Masters)
- Experienced working with SEN pupils of Challenging Behaviour, Complex Needs, Autism and Dyslexia within secondary age groups
- Access to vehicle for 2 or 3 days of the week
- DBS Enhanced Certification (update service)
- A passionate, dynamic, and ethusiastic approach to learning and educating
- The desire to be part of a team that understands the importance of providing value amongst young learners with Special Education Needs
- Availability to Virtual Interview over the next 2 weeks
We hope to hear from you, please apply and Branden from Pertemps will be in touch with more information and to discuss the position in more detail. Thank you!