My client is a well-established, nationwide care provider with a great reputation for the support and nursing care they give. This particular position is in a well run Residential Home in Kent for people with autism and mental health conditions. This home is for very few residents and works very closely with 1-1 care, it is a great place for all residents and staff.
They are recruiting for a Registered Manager , you will be:-
* Working at their Supported Living facility in Kent
* Providing emotional and functional nursing care and support to residents and staff.
* Working 37.5 hours a week.
Skills / Background Needed
* Be living within travelling distance to New Romney in Kent
* Great level of care with an excellent nursing track record needed and registered with CQC as a registered manager.
* Experience of running a home of a similar residents and similar size.
* £35,000 a year- working 37.5 hours a week.
* Parking available
* 28 days holiday (including bank holidays) , childcare vouchers and further comprehensive benefits package including cash back rewards.
For an immediate interview please apply now.
In the event that you are contacted for a role, please note that as part of the registration process you shall be required to provide FRONTrunner Recruitment Ltd. with proof of identity as well as proof of eligibility to work in the United Kingdom