A leading Finance Trading company based in the City of London are looking to recruit an 'Off-Page SEO Manager'.
This role is paying £40-45K and is on a permanent contract.
You MUST have extensive 'SEO Off Page' experience, ideally working within an agency.Job Activities and Responsibilities -
Experience Required -
- Plan, define and conduct backlinking strategy for company websites.
- Investigate and implement backlinking tactics such as blog outreach, content syndication, and reputation management among others.
- Ensure SEO off-page strategy aligns with on-page content strategy and backlinking plan is organised appropriately.
- Set backlink KPIs within the team of SEO Executives.
- Create weekly reports on backlinks acquisition and performance.
- Prospect and qualifying websites for quality link potential.
- Run off-page trainings among junior team members.
- Partecipate and contribute to the definition of wider off-page campaigns that will involve the creation of linkable assets.
- Create, build and nourish relationships with third party local language sites where company is present.
- Excellent command of the English language.
- Off Page SEO experience in an agency
- Have 4+ years of meaningful experience in a similar role
- Have advanced Excel skills and Google sheets.
- Experience with those tools: Ahrefs, Semrush, Majestic, Google search console, Google Analytics, Adobe
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a leading organisation with excellent career prospects and generous staff benefits.
PLEASE APPLY NOW!