Office Angels are delighted to be recruiting on behalf of one of our key clients, The Pensions Regulator.
TPR is responsible for protecting workplace pensions in the UK, working with employers and those running pensions to help people save safely for their retirement. They have an excellent office location in the heart of Brighton and have a diverse, lively and professional growing workforce.
They are committed to making TPR a great place to work and doing all they can to support their people to reach their full potential. Join their expanding team for the chance to be a part of the biggest change to pensions in a generation.The Role:
To lead and manage a team of 11 (or more) Executive PAs to deliver a high standard of support to Executive and non-Executive Directors at the Pensions Regulator, overseeing quality and ensuring expectations are met in support of its statutory objectives.Responsibilities:
- Provide strong leadership and support to develop and motivate team members to excel
- Support team to adapt to change, using coaching approaches and techniques
- Strategically plan resourcing including cover and /or recruitment in line with business need
- Organise onboarding process for new starters, including training, provision of materials and shadowing
- Be the point of escalation for staff-related or service delivery issues
- Provide regular MI reporting data as required by the directorate
- Make informed decisions and work autonomously/independently with minimal direction
- Manage performance including setting SMART objectives and reviewing regularly
- Ensure individuals are supported and developed in line with business requirements, provide training, coaching and mentoring to support development of the team according to need
- Lead team meetings and away days
- Ensure staff and HR related issues are dealt with swiftly and appropriately including application of TPR's policies in relation to welfare, sickness and performance management
Salary & Benefits:
- Experience of line management including the performance of a team
- Evidence of coaching approaches and techniques
- Highly organised approach to work and task allocation
- Accustomed to working with a high degree of confidentiality
- Experience of handling complex staffing issues, to include welfare and sickness
- Full understanding of the remit of the PA role
- Ability to prioritise and use initiative
- Calm under pressure
- Communication skills at all levels
- Personable and a team player
- Leadership skills
As well as a starting salary of £26,873, TPR offer:
To take your first steps towards this fantastic opportunity, apply with your CV now!
- Civil Service Pension arrangements, which are recognised as some of the best in the pensions world
- discretionary bonus arrangements
- 25 days annual leave provision
- flexible working arrangements
- development opportunities
- enhanced parental leave arrangements
- a free employee assistance programme
- an excellent office location, although initially this role will be working from home
Office Angels are an equal opportunity employer and are acting as a recruitment agency for this vacancy.
Please be aware we receive a lot of applicants for our roles if you have not been contacted within the next 5 days of applying for this role on this occasion you have not been successful but please go to our website for more vacancies - www.officeangels.com.
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: https://candidate-privacy