This role is an exciting opportunity for a savvy digital marketing graduate or junior marketer professional, with creativity and strong writing skills, looking to develop a marketing career in an innovative, fast-growing tech company.
Working closely with the Head of Sales you will help devise and deliver marketing objectives to increase customer engagement and meet the company's commercial goals.
* Social Media Management - Including effective paid advertising, proactive social posting and maintaining an interactive social presence across all platforms (Facebook, Twitter and Linked In). The candidate will show creativity in keeping all socials platforms as active and interesting to each audience as possible as well as proactively looking to grow each platform's following.
* Digital Marketing - Create and write client e-newsletters and develop email campaigns. Develop website content, ensuring the website content remains up to date and meets best practise for SEO. Have experience in overseeing SEO and PPC through effective digital content and managing a proportion of budget assigned. Track and report on campaign results and ROI using tools such as Google Analytics, Mailchimp, Hootsuite.
* Content Writing - Must have excellent writing ability, producing high quality, effective content both online and offline. (Must be adaptable in writing tone to fit with the voice of the brand); This includes preparing and distributing PR materials, including press releases and managing relevant graphic output.
* Point of Sale Materials - Assist in the creation of marketing materials (flyers, case studies, blogs, white papers, emails, web content, articles) including writing of materials as required.
* PR and Media - Assisting in delivering an exciting PR strategy through liaising with local and national media; building and maintaining media relationships and creating a presence within relevant publications.
* Brand Awareness - Raise brand awareness and build the reputation through innovative ideas and excellent content.
* Coordination of Marketing Activities - Supporting the Head of Sales with the coordination of events, sponsorship opportunities, product launches and e-campaign strategy where necessary.
* Support Broader Team Objectives - Including an overall focus on increasing product sales via quality lead generation and quality website content.
* Internal Communications - Delivery of membership communications, including regular updates, news and customer relationship information. This will also mean managing case studies & testimonials - liaising with members to produce high quality case studies for our platforms to support the PR strategy.
SKILLS AND ABILITIES
* First class written and verbal communication skills.
* Strong copyrighting and creative skills across different media channels.
* Excellent attention to detail and proofreading skills.
* Highly organised, with proven ability to work accurately and quickly with little supervision.
* Computer literature in Microsoft Office.
* Minimum 2 years' experience in a B2B marketing role.
* Hands on experience managing business social media accounts.
* Proven experience in data analysis and reporting including Google Analytics.
* Exposure to content marketing and the creation of digital marketing campaigns.
* Familiarisation of working with Wordpress.
* Experience with Adobe full creative suite desirable.
* Awareness of marketing principles and marketing strategies.
* Understanding of basic SEO principles.
* Understands and can apply best practice to content creation and social media management.
PERSONAL ATTRIBUTES & OTHER REQUIREMENTS
* Highly professional with excellent interpersonal and relationship-building skills.
* Shows initiative and foresight.
* A positive attitude, with willingness to learn.
* Strong desire to progress in a digital marketing role.
* Be a good team worker demonstrating loyalty, respect and commitment to the organization and team members.
If you like the sound of this role, please apply on-line today
We do not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
We act as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 2 working days. If you do not hear within 7 days please call the office as we always wish to provide 100% customer service