(SEO, Technical understanding, Optimising websites, HTML,CSS knowledge)
- Leading Digital Agency in London (Remote to start)
- Paying £24k
- Remote working to start then office based (City)
Their clients include FTSE 100 and 250 companies, ultra-high net worth individuals, family offices and companies in the financial services sector.
Role and Responsibilities
The successful candidate will be required to manage client materials and information in complete confidence.
They are looking for a candidate with hands-on experience of creating and optimising websites, from either an in-house or agency background.
This is a challenging opportunity for an experienced SEO executive with an understanding of search engine ranking factors, experience of link building and an understanding of HTML.
Whilst the emphasis of the role is on technical analysis and solutions, at times it will be focused on content creation and as such the successful candidate will demonstrate a high proficiency in written English.
Day to day tasks will include:
• Daily monitoring of search engine results and online campaigns
• Liaison with account managers and senior level staff to provide technical insights
• Extracting, manipulating and analysing data - drawing actionable insights
• The set up and management of websites
• Developing strategic link building campaigns
• Contributing to the development of proprietary tools and applicationsEssential Skills
• Intellectual curiosity with analytical and problem solving capability
• Advanced technical SEO skills with experience of formulating data driven strategies
• Advanced on page and back link analysis capabilities
• A strong command of HTML and CSS
• The ability to work closely with a small team
• Confident, polite and clear verbal and written communication
• Ability to plan workload and prioritise, work under pressure and meet deadlinesDesirable
• Advanced web development skills such as - PHP, JS, server and backend technologies
• Image editing skills
• Database and advanced excel skills
• Knowledge of hardware
• Knowledge of cyber security
• Server management experience
This is a great opportunity for someone with practical experience looking for an opportunity to grow in a boutique agency.