Location: Banbury, Oxfordshire,
Salary: OTE £30K - £40K per year.
Contract: Potential for either a full or a part time position available.
If you are an extremely likeable, enthusiastic practice accountant with a desire for helping local businesses
And you are searching for an opportunity where you will have significant autonomy, opportunity to develop a client portfolio and enjoy a wide variety of responsibilities, then this is the role for you.
You will be joining a dynamic, growing professional firm which is already firmly established in Banbury and has plans to establish a new office in Bicester. Our business has accelerated through this year and the results from our recent client satisfaction survey shows that 95.5% of our clients rated us as excellent or great for our service and support during the Covid-19 Lockdown.
Our focus is on supporting local owner managed businesses from all sectors within the North Oxfordshire and South Northamptonshire area. We are a very modern practice that is always looking to develop new ways to help our clients. We are part of a nationwide network which means that we have extensive resources to support our clients with the latest information and advice. Our staff receive outstanding technical and marketing support to ensure that we are always at the forefront of developments within our industry.
• Do you like to really get to know and help your clients?
• Are you enthusiastic about the latest developments in accountancy systems?
• Are you highly organised, goal-oriented and willing to challenge to get things done?
• Do you have an eye for detail?
• Are you determined and self-reliant, with an energetic and persistent nature and the ability to influence and persuade?
• Are you committed to your own development both in your area of expertise and in general?
• You will need an accountancy qualification and at least two years' experience in practice
About the role:
If you are the Practice Accountant, we're looking for then you will initially join the team based in Banbury but there could be future opportunities to work in Bicester. You will take on your own portfolio of clients from day one.
You will be responsible for:
• Providing a full range of accountancy services to your clients including:
o Providing timely pro-active advice on tax and business planning matters
o Training and support with cloud accounting systems
o Managing bookkeeping and preparation of VAT returns
o Management accounts, statutory accounts
o Corporation and income tax returns
• Developing new business and taking on new clients
• Mentoring and training junior staff members
• Maintaining and exceeding the performance objectives for the practice
You will benefit from
• First class training and development resources
• There will be an opportunity to embark on a two-year management training program.
• Generous holiday entitlement
• Salary of £27,000 to £36,000 p/a (Pro-Rate)
• OTE bonus of 10%
The successful candidate will be well rewarded, both in terms of remuneration and advancement as a result of achieving excellence in the position. You will benefit from additional training and upskilling in your role.
If you are confident in your ability to help us achieve our vision, then please send your CV with a covering letter explaining what has attracted you to this role.
Please note that only applications with a covering letter will be considered.
Strictly no agencies