We are looking for a Bank Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN) or Bank Registered Learning Disability Nurse (RNLD) with a passion for delivering the best quality of care.
You will have the opportunity to pick up shifts to work at Cygnet Old Leigh House.
Old Leigh House supports men living with a learning disability and complex needs. The team can also support those who have mental and physical health needs, as well as complex behaviours and a history of offending.Your Day-to-Day...
- Produce outstanding written reports based on your nursing assessments and observations
- Work closely with the management team to develop the service, audit, and improve quality
- Attend all training and engage in CPD to further knowledge and promote nursing
- Under NMC guidelines, ensure that individual care plans are complete & maintained collectively with residents, relatives and other healthcare professionals
- Administer prescribed medicines with Healthcare procedure and Healthcare Commission guidelines
Why Cygnet? We'll offer you...
You will have...
- NHS and employee discount scheme
- 50% NMC registration renewal paid by Cygnet
- Free meals on duty
- RCNi membership
- Bespoke career pathways
- Flexible shift patterns
- Company paid Life Assurance scheme
- Smart Health Toolkit- Providing you with Fitness Programmes, Nutrition consultation and Health checks
- Plus many more
- Experienced Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN) or Registered Learning Disability Nurse (RNLD)with a current valid registration
- The ability to maintain documentation, undertake audits and demonstrate integrity in your role
- A good understanding of the latest nursing practices
- A commitment to patient recovery in order to effectively monitor, manage and reduce risk
- Compassion, resilience and a dedication to empower and support service user independence
Cygnet Health Care
- The ability to deputise in a clinical lead role
- An interest in leadership, research and assessment
has been providing a national network of high quality specialist mental health services for 30 years.Old Leigh House
is an Independent Hospital for men living with a learning disability Located in Leigh-on-Sea in Essex, near Southend-on-Sea, Old Leigh House provides assessment and treatment for up to seven men who are living with a learning disability and complex needs, or with a forensic history. The team can also support those who have mental and physical health needs, as well as complex behaviours.Old Leigh House
is a large semi-detached house, overlooking a park in a residential area of Leigh-on-Sea. The service has a choice of lounges and communal areas for people to choose from and a small garden at the back of the house. The house has been specially adapted and has an accessibility lift for those people who come to us with mobility needs.What next?
If you care about making a difference - we want to talk to you!Click the link to apply or alternatively send your CV to
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/90980367