- Firm: Top 10 Firm
- Workload: Private Client Portfolio
- Location: City of London
- Salary: Excellent salary and benefits package
Are you a Private Client Tax Manager seeking a route to progress to Associate Director and Director level in the short to medium term? Would you like to join the fastest growing Top 10 firm in the UK with a progressive and supportive culture that is focused on the advancement and well-being of the individual?
Our client, a progressive Top 10 firm, is seeking to recruit an experienced Private Client Manager to manage a portfolio with a broad range of clients. Reporting directly to the Private Client Tax Partner and Advisory Manager, this position involves working with and advising a range of private clients to include non doms, non-residents, tax issues relating to offshore and onshore trusts and wealth planning for HNWIs.
Your responsibilities will include:
- managing your own portfolio of private tax clients
- identifying tax sensitive expenditure and wider tax issues
- liaising with clients to resolve queries
- communicating with internal departments to ensure deadlines are met
- helping to manage, motivate and develop staff as well as to drive team direction
The successful candidate will:
- be ATT and/or CTA qualified
- have significant experience in advising private clients
- have a collaborative outlook with a process mindset
If you are seeking Private Client Manager jobs in London contact Austin Rose, the Public Practice Recruitment Specialists.
Please apply on-line for immediate consideration. Once you have applied if you have any questions call .
Please also note that due to the volume of applications, only those shortlisted will be contacted. If you have not received a response within two weeks, please assume your application for this role was unsuccessful.