Alexander Steele is currently working in partnership with a multinational food manufacturer based in the Greater London area. We are assisting the business with the recruitment of an Engineering Project Engineer / Manager.
It's a fantastic opportunity to take the next step in your career and join an organisation who can invest you and develop your career.
As the business Project Engineer, you will be a crucial member of the team, and you will support the Operations Manager with all engineering activities on assigned projects. Installation and commissioning of the new packaged boiler according to local compliance and regulations. It will include installation, commissioning and up-gradation of any or all ancillary systems associated with it.
The salary / package on offer is circa £40,000 - £50,000 p/a.
* To manage capital projects from concept to completion and provide clear direction and strong leadership.
* It is introducing improvements to existing engineering processes and techniques to minimise the threat to productivity.
* Managing purchasing cost, supplier management, equipment and materials management for projects.
* Actively driving hygiene and health and safety throughout the team and contractors.
* Proven experience in engineering project management
* Preferably degree educated (or equivalent) within engineering
* Mechanical or electrical experience within a food manufacturing environment and a complex plant
* A track record of project management of significant capital projects delivering on time and budget
* A track record of project management of substantial capital projects delivering on time and budget
* Track record of the food manufacturing business.
* Track record of delivering successful industrial services projects.
* A focused manager with the tenacity to work with the engineering team to achieve company goals and objectives
* Strong project management and industrial services knowledge
Excellent opportunity to make a difference, drive change and continuous improvement within an impressive manufacturing facility.
If you would like to learn more about this opportunity, please apply with your most recent CV