A chance to join a multi-national business in the UK as a Finance Manager. The Finance Manager role has been created to assist the Head of Finance producing full accounts for the UK operating company, and reporting information into the UK Group Head Office. They are looking for a qualified accountant (ACCA or ACA) as the role is more technical than commercial. With a small team in situ, this is a great chance for someone to move from an Accountancy Practice into commerce.
With a supportive management team, this is a company that will help to grow the individual into a rounded commerce accountant and will assist ambitions for personal growth. With lovely offices and parking, this opportunity will offer a lot to the right individual in terms of growth and experience.
* Monthly P&L Accounts & Balance Sheet Analysis
* Oversee Finance Month-end Processes and Submissions
* Balance Sheet Account Reconciliations
* Multi-Currencies Financial Reconciliations and Reporting
* Validate Intercompany Balances and Ensure Full Reconciliation
* Inventory Management
* Team Management
* Treasury Management/Reporting
* Liaise with Auditors and Corporate Head Offices
* Payroll and PAYE
* Statutory / Group Reporting, Corporation Tax and Companies House Filings
* Qualified Accountant ACCA or ACA
* Knowledge of UK/US GAAP & SOX (preferrable)
* Solid Excel Companies