I am currently working with a company based near Sittingbourne, supporting them in their search for an Interim Management Accountant. Reporting into senior management you will be responsible for leading the management accounts function and commercial aspects of the finance operation.
* Month end to tight deadlines
* Management accounts
* Variance analysis
* Supporting senior management team
* Budgets, forecasting and P&L
* Qualified (ACA, ACCA or CIMA) QBE to be considered
* Experience in an operational environment is desirable
* Experience using an ERP system (JD Edwards, Dynamics, Nav, SAP)
* Strong Excel skills including pivot tables and V look ups
* Available to start immediately
* Between £40k-£50k on an FTC basis or the equivalent on a day rate for a period of approximately 12 months.
Why should you join this company?
If you are immediately available and actively looking for a long term contract/assignment, then this role provides an exciting opportunity to work with a fast-paced company in a challenging, yet rewarding environment. You'll have exposure to a varied remit in an operational company and ideally be presented with the autonomy to mould the role to your strengths