Audit Manager - Leicestershire - Up to £55,000
I am working with a successful Regional based accountancy practice based in the Midlands who are looking for an experienced Audit Manager to join their friendly team within their Leicestershire based office. The role will be mainly conducted remotely, with some office based meetings where safe and appropriate.
This is a Practice with a great internal culture, lively Team and charismatic Leaders. The focus of the Practice is on SME business, with some really interesting, fast-growth clients to get your teeth stuck into. The portfolio is diverse, and you will be working with an aarray of businesses from all sectors, Turmovers ranging from threshold up to several hundred mill £.
This is a great opportunity to join a supportive practice, with a potential to grow your career for the long term.
Your duties will include:
* Managing audit assignments, including the remote supervision of the worflow of a small team
* Holding review meetings with clients
* Managing a varied client portfolio, and ongoing relationship monitoring
* Reviewing the work in more junior members of the team
* There is some crossover with Business Services but NO TAX work involved in the role
* Training and mentoring of others
Suitbale candidates for this Audit Manager job in Leicester will be fully ACA/ACCA qualified or equivalent, with at least 2 years of post-qual experience. You must be confident in supervising others and building relationships with clients.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an estalished Audit Manager to join a Practice with genuine career progression opportunities, an interesting client base, and an inclusive culture