Job Title: * Sales Account Manager (Field Based)*
Contract: * Permanent*
Salary: £30,000 - £35,000
We are currently seeking an experienced Sales Account Manager on behalf of our client in Yorkshire. Our client provides digital infrastructure products, services and solutions to businesses and has grown to become the largest independent in the telecoms market, with collective revenues of nearly £600m per annum, over 90% of which are subscription services of a recurring nature.
The role of Account Manager will report to the Head of Commercial Sales and be responsible for achieving retention and growth of the existing Revenue streams that deliver sustainable and profitable income for the company. This role will be targeted at growing the business with a targeted customer base with a focus on delivering in-year revenue/profit results.
The successful candidate will work remotely and will be field-based (car allowance provided). Growth, development and management of the existing account base.
* Manage customer relationships in order to grow and retain existing customer revenues.
* Introduce, actively promote and sell new IT services from across the company portfolio to new and existing customers.
* Manage own performance against pre-defined targets for growth of the existing customer base.
* To manage each assigned customer through regular contact by telephone, email, face to face sales meetings.
* Prepare and submit all documentation relating to existing customer contracts to enable changes to be made as/when required.
* Prepare and maintain on the CRM a monthly forecast and pipeline to your direct report for inclusion in the sales forecasts.
* Pro-actively work with service management to ensure that customer service expectations across the organisation are being met.
* Aid in the processing and prompt payment of invoices by your customer base
* Manage and update customer records on an internal CRM system and contract system.
* Lead and Manage Account development Plans and structure this approach across allocated accounts
* Understand and implement qualification models(SCOTSMAN) for defined opportunities
* Be customer focused with an approach that is co-operative and flexible, whilst maintaining a diplomatic and organised approach, even under pressure.
As well as a competitive salary you will receive:
* 5k car allowance
* 25 days holidays, plus bank holidays, and the option to purchase more!
* Professional development to help you achieve your personal goals
* Eye care vouchers available and discounted Medicash membership
* Access to discounts and savings at more than 1,200 retailers
* An additional day off on your birthday or if you're getting married
* Auto-enrolment following probation into a salary pension scheme
* Access to exclusive offers on a range of company products
If you feel that the above describes you and your attributes then sent in your CV and one of our team will be in contact with you shortly