Title: Teaching Assistant - Trainee
Salary: £12,000 - £16,000
No experience Needed - Training Course Included
- Are you eager to train for a career that will last a lifetime?
- Are you keen to start a career that you're passionate about?
- Do you want to surround yourself with inspiring individuals?
- Do you enjoy helping others learn and have a passion for working with children?
learndirect careers are now offering you the chance to become a fully qualified Teaching Assistant and gain your 'Specialist Support for Teaching and Learning in Schools Certificate (RQF) Level 3
' and turn your enthusiasm and interest into one of the most rewarding professions of all time.
As a Teaching Assistant you will be an extremely valued member of the education community. Whilst working as a Teaching Assistant you will be responsible for;
- Helping teachers to plan learning activities that stimulate pupils
- Supporting teachers in managing class behaviour
- Observing and report on learner participation and progress
- Helping children who need extra support to complete tasks and much more.
Your level 3 training will include:
- Understand Child and Young Person Development
- Support learning activities
- Develop professional relationships with children, young people and adults and more
If you have what it takes to become a Trainee Teaching Assistant and are eager to start, then we have everything you need to be a success!
Click APPLY now and fill in our online contact form so we can start to support you every step of the way.
*This is a Training course, costs are involved.