Chemistry Teaching Assistant - Barnet, North London
Are you a recent Chemistry Graduate looking for a way to utilise your degree and make a positive impact on others? Perhaps you are hoping to pass on your love of Chemistry and inspire the next generation? Have you considered a Chemistry Teaching Assistant position?
If you are keen to develop a career in teaching and need an opportunity to do so; then this could be the perfect first step for you.
• Chemistry Teaching Assistant
• Barnet, North London
• Full-Time, Long-Term Chemistry Teaching Assistant position
• Supporting the teaching and learning of Science across KS3, KS4 and KS5
• You must hold a minimum of a 2.1 in your degree to be considered
• £60-£80 per day as a Chemistry Teaching Assistant
• Immediate Interview - ASAP Start
This position is suitable for a charismatic and creative Chemistry Graduate with a passion for their subject and for education. The Chemistry Teaching Assistant role is ideal for somebody with previous experience working with children or with some experience of teaching or tutoring.
In this exciting Chemistry Teaching Assistant position, you will be required to work closely with individual students, providing 1:1 support for those with extra support needs. As a Chemistry Teaching Assistant, you will also assist small groups of students, offering sessions for high achievers and additional support sets.
• A growing secondary school
• innovative and pioneering school
• This school will provide continuous support
• Excellent extra-curricular provisions
• Outstanding Ofsted rating
• Fantastic public transport connections
Click 'Apply Now' and send your CV and covering letter to Tom England at EduStaff.
Please note: due to the volume of applications, only successful applicants will be contacted.