We have an exciting opportunity for a Business Continuity and Crisis Management Business partner to work for our client based in Brighton. The role will be remotely based for a fixed 12 month period
This role will be to support the training and roll out of a new crisis management and business continuity tool
As a member of this team you will, following training, provide subject matter expertise to all levels including Directors and Senior Management in conducting and facilitating Critical Process impact assessments and how to record this using the new Continuity 2 BCM tool.
* Provide training in business impact assessments to those responsible for business continuity and crisis management planning.
* Understand and communicate the crisis management and continuity planning framework
* Train staff at all levels in use of the continuity planning tool, Continuity 2 (C2)
* Be an SME contact for help and support to directorates and teams in the use of the new tool.
* Provide updates, MI and data on progress
We are looking for candidates who have the following experience
* Experience of stakeholder management best practice and techniques
* Confident presentation skills to a large audience at all levels, virtual or face to face meetings
* Standard Office IT software applications
* Experience of risk control and process assurance.
* A previous role in a Business continuity and/or crisis management role.
* Solid understanding of ISO22301 and 27001 or willingness to learn
In return for your experience, your package will include;
A starting salary of £33,883, we offer:
* Civil Service Pension arrangements, which are recognised as some of the best in the pensions world
* discretionary bonus arrangements
* access to performance related pay progression
* 25 days annual leave provision
* flexible working arrangements
* development opportunities
* enhanced parental leave arrangements
* a free employee assistance programme
* remote working opportunity for full 12 months
The closing date for this role is the 30th October, so do not delay in responding for this role