One of our local authority clients are currently recruiting for a Product Manager. This is a temporary contract for 3 months with possible further extension based on budget and performance.
Main Purpose of Post/Job Summary
* We are looking for an experienced, customer focusssed Digital Product / Project Manager to join our Customer Experience and Digital Programme who can steer a number of our in-flight projects to delivery. They include our new corporate website, chatbots and other digital solutions.
* We need a self-motivated, quick thinking and committed person who can work in an agile environment but also ensure programme and project milestones and deliverables are documented and managed effectively.
* We are a team of around 10 consisting of a Programme Manager, Delivery Assurance, Service Design, Product Owners, Content Designers and a front-end developer.
* The programme is very high profile within the council, so excellent stakeholder management and comms with senior leaders is a must.
* There is a possibility of an extension beyond December as our programme is expanding and adding new projects within our exciting Customer Experience and Digital Programme.
* To manage a product through discovery, alpha, beta and live states
* To develop expert skills in and knowledge of product management techniques
* To work flexibly in undertaking the duties and responsibilities of this job and participate as required in multi-disciplinary cross-department and cross-organisational groups and task teams.
* To take responsibility, relevant to the post, for ensuring that Council statutes and government legislation is upheld. This includes, amongst others; Management Compliance Charter, Environmental Policy, Data Protection Act, Race Equality Action Plan, Quality Assurance Plan, Health & Safety, Sustainable Construction and Recycling.
* To take responsibility, appropriate to the post for tackling racism and promoting good race, ethnic and community relations.
The above is a brief overview of the role, details and specification will be provided should you be successful. If interested in this position, please send your CV to Jahker Miah at Coyle Personnel Ltd