Our client a leading engineering contractor has an excellent opportunity for a TAR Deputy Manager to join the team as they prepare for the shutdown for the Fife Ethylene Plant at Mossmorran. The role holder will provide support to the TAR Manager as well as having direct control of the subcontractor relationships. The individual will be experienced in TAR roles either as a Unit or Area Lead,
The key areas of knowledge and responsibility will be:
* Work with TAR Manager to update the Turnaround execution plan. To include definition on turnaround objectives and strategies, work scope, risk and opportunities, overall work plan and schedule, financial plan, quality and safety requirements etc., consistent with the terms of the respective Contract and Bilfinger mandatory requirements.
* Assist TAR Manager in administering of the contract agreements between the business and its Client.
* The administering of the contract agreements between the company and its subcontractors whereby the stakeholder interests are protected and costs are managed.
* Work as part of team to manage the Health, Safety and Environmental responsibilities for the turnaround
* Execution of TARs in-line with Delivery team expectations, safely to schedule and cost.
* To provide leadership in safety and quality, coaching, and motivation to team members
* Operate and build relationships with other members of the delivery Team
* Ensure the workforce is adequately briefed with regard to work plans, procedures, and practices
* Operate in accordance within Delivery team standards for all construction activities
* An active member of the account team in terms of auditing
* Manage TAR, construction and/or maintenance personnel as required
* Liaise with planning group to analyse progress and individual efficiency
* Provide technical support in all aspects of a multi-discipline team
* Manage the process of Job Technical Data sheets (JTD's) and Risk Assessments
* Ensure all works are executed in line with relevant technical standards, CMS, current CDM regulations and client operating procedures
* Be responsible for the productive and efficient utilisation of resources, both physical and human
* Develop a good team ethos which includes a bottom up as well as top down approach
* Previous TAR Experience as either a TAR deputy, Unit Lead or Area Lead.
* Previous experience of working on a COMAH site
* Management of large Trade Teams preferably in a unionised environment.
Millbank are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons.
Millbank operates as an Employment Agency and Business