A Vehicle Inspector is needed starting basic of Circa £20,000K, Days based role, with an early finish on a Friday with Overtime paid at x1.5. No weekend working, Temp to perm role.
Location of the Vehicle inspector position: Dewsbury
The Vehicle inspector position has become available due to company expansion to work on the manufacture of new vehicles.
This ideal candidate would have experience working within the Automotive sector however We would welcome people to apply that have worked as a Quality Engineer, Assurance inspector, or Control inspector from a manufacturing or engineering background.
Duties of the Vehicle Inspector positio:
- Responsible for stage inspections of vehicles and vehicle subassemblies.
- Inspection of quality critical bought in items.
- Bodywork, engineering and electrical inspections during the build.
- Assisting the Quality Manager with vehicle pump testing, aerial platform testing and final inspections.
- Inspection of sub-contract installations, including CCTV systems and fitments.
- Previous experience of bespoke vehicle construction a distinct advantage.
Benefits of the Vehicle inspector position:
Permanent position after 12 weeks working on a temporary contract
Starting salary of £20,200
OT paid at x1.5
Further training available
Alternatively, if you want a private chat about the Vehicle inspector before submitting your application then please call or email RODGER MORLEY at E3 Recruitment. #Vehcile Inspector