Due to growth, a newly created Management Accountant role has been created to work for a leading Media business based in the City of London on a permanent basis. Working for an established business which has grown 25% in the past 3 years and is on track for a record breaking year, this is an opportunity for a progressive Management Accountant to manage the month end process, with scope to progress to Finance Manager.
Reporting to and working closely with the Head of Finance, you will be working in a forward-thinking team and will be managing month end, P&L, cashflow and balance sheets.
Responsibilities will include:
* Dealing with P&L, cashflow and management reporting
* Having a hands-on approach with posting journals, accruals and prepayments
* Managing bank postings and reconciliations
* Managing the AP and AR function, bank reconciliations and entire month end process
* Willingness to take ownership of budgets, forecasting including working with stakeholders
* Remaining forward thinking and suggesting improvements for month end processes
The successful candidate will ideally have at least 2/3 years' experience working as an Assistant/Management Accountant. You will be actively studying towards ACCA/CIMA, previous experience working for a Media business is also beneficial. You will be working in a fast growth and ambitious environment and the role will suit a proactive and confident individual as you will need to have the ability to build relationships with key stakeholders. You must have strong attention to detail, an ability to be a team player and a desire to continuously learn.
You will be working in a sociable and creative environment where hard work is rewarded through a generous benefits package including discounted brand products. This is a great opportunity to progress and develop your career within an established business that invests in their people and has an unrivalled culture