My client are a supplier and manufacturer of fast moving consumer goods based in Preston, they are currently seeking a talented eCommerce Manager to join their team.
Our client have a strong category of award winning products, our client are proud to manufacture all products in the UK from their impressive facility in Preston. Although remote working is currently available due to COVID-19, this role will return to office-based when restrictions are lifted. The Role
- Full P&L responsibility for eCommerce
- Work closely with the National Account Manager to create compelling Amazon and online retail campaigns
- Run advanced google analytics to analyse trends
- Maximise Amazon listings and achieve high ratings
- Work with SEO and PPC
- Establish listing dominance across category
- Work in colaboration with marketing
- Work with internal marketing & external agency
- 1-3 years experience in eCommerce
- 3 + years experience with SEO and Analytics
- 3 + years experiene in online retail
- 1 years + experience in the FMCG industry
Basic - £40K DOE + Benefits Although we appreciate every application, before applying, please make sure you can commit to the location 5 days per week, you have the necessary experience, and the package fits with your expectation.
If this position is of interest, and you fit the specification, please send your CV to Kelly at Diver Phillips Associates.
DPA specialise in search & selection in the FMCG industry, roles with non-food, experts within toy, gift, baby & homewares. DPA aim to respond to every application within 48 working hours