Online Portal Executive sought for our Liverpool head office!If you are passionate about marketing and lead generation, hard-working and experienced in online portal management - read on!Who is RWinvest?
RWinvest is an award-winning market leader in UK property investment. Since 2004 we have successfully built a reputation for delivering exciting and profitable developments in the buy to let sector to investors in the UK and across the globe. As a result of our continued success, we are expanding our marketing team in our Liverpool head office and are looking for an Online Portal Executive join us.Job Description
This is a varied role with a focus on online portal management. RWinvest has a large portfolio of properties which are displayed on multiple web portals for the purpose of quality lead generation, however you will also assist in other areas of marketing such as email marketing, social media and preparing for new product launches.Main Duties Include:
Also Assist With:
- Complete management, strategy and coordination of property listings across all online portals such as Zoopla, Rightmove and OnTheMarket
- Lead generation hitting regular targets
- Content creation for properties and display ads to drive clicks and conversions
- Growing the RWinvest presence across all portals
- Reporting regularly on portal performance
What we offer:
- Email marketing
- Social media
- Preparing for new development launches
- General content creation and lead generation assistance across the marketing department
We offer a basic salary of £21,000.
Regular ad-hoc incentives, end of month and end of year awards.
Exceptional in-house training and funded courses.
We also invest in the most sophisticated marketing software and systems.What we are looking for:
How do I apply?
- An all-round qualified marketing professional with at least 2 years' experience managing an online portal such as Rightmove, Zoopla or OnTheMarket (Essential)
- Experienced in writing content with a flair for sales writing and content for lead generation
- Innovative in approach and always bringing new ideas to the table
- Highly organised and capable of diversifying strategy across different portals
- Analytical and able to spot trends within reports and data
- Hard-working with a positive attitude
- Great communication and teamwork skills, ready to join a fast-paced marketing team
- Tech-savvy with experience in integrations with CRMs not essential but desirable
- We have an inhouse design team so graphic design experience is not essential
1) Send your CV and a cover letter outlining your experience in online portal management and what makes you amazing!
2) Telephone interview for successful applicants where we find out about you and tell you about us.
3) Complete a task to show off your abilities in the field.
4) Zoom or face to face interview with our managers and directors.Summary
There has never been a better time to join RWinvest. Recent performance in 2020 has seen some of our best results since we were established in 2004 for both the sales and marketing teams. As a result, the company is growing at a phenomenal rate. If you can effectively manage online property portals and have a passion for marketing and lead generation then apply now!