An exceptional opportunity has arisen with a leading chartered accountancy firm in Colchester, Essex, that are looking to appoint an experienced Portfolio Manager to work directly below the Directors and assist the continued growth of their impressive business.
Our client has continued to grow and has recently acquired several new blocks of fees, even during this challenging period and are keen to appoint an experienced Manager to assist the Senior and Semi Senior staff, delegating and reviewing jobs and maintaining contact with a varied portfolio.Salary/Benefits:
- Up to £50,000 for the right candidate
- 25 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Free onsite parking
- Sociable team with regular team events and team bonding exercises
- Pension, retail discounts and bonus structure
- Modern, friendly and progressive working environment with scope and support to gain promotions
- Manage a diverse client portfolio of limited company clients allocated based on the experience of the candidate.
- Review and feedback of accounts and supporting file
- You will work together with the Directors to continually improve client experience and be on hand for day to day queries for clients and colleagues
- Be part of a management team responsible for the efficiencies and mentoring of the accounts department
- Budgeting and WIP management of client portfolio
- Weekly meetings and reporting with Directors
- Although the role is primarily office based, client visits are encouraged and will be attended where necessary
- Ensure technically up to date with latest accounting and tax aspects
- Taking on small short-term internal projects as they arise
As mentioned above, this is a great chance for an individual who cannot currently see a route to Partner in their current firm to work with a reputable business and climb to that position.For further information on this Manager vacancy, please apply direct or contact Scott Golding from AJ Chambers.