£36,500 p/a - Band 6 Equivalent Rates | 40 Hours - Days | Modern Nursing Home
A large care and nursing home in Deal currently has a vacancy for an experienced Registered Adult Nurse to work as Unit Manager.
The home offers elderly and dementia care in a modern setting and is owned and operated by a leading local care provider.
Details of this RGN Unit Manager position and what the successful candidate will receive:
* A permanent contract to work 40 hours per week, usually working long day shifts
* An excellent salary of £36,500, which is in line with NHS Band 6 rates of pay
* A comprehensive induction programme plus excellent training, development and progression opportunities and support with revalidation
* Free uniforms, the cost of your DBS covered and free on-site parking
* A workplace pension scheme and 5.6 weeks annual leave
* A range of employee recognition and reward programmes
As Unit Manager, you will coordinate the day to day running of a small unit in the home and will undertake both clinical and supernumerary duties. On shift, you will lead a team which includes Nurses and HCAs.
Applicants for this Unit Manager position should meet the following criteria:
* NMC Registered Level 1 Adult Nurse/RGN/RN1/RNA
* Experienced in elderly and dementia care in a similar, managerial or leadership role
* Strong communication and interpersonal skills
* Good leadership and managerial skills with a proactive, positive approach
* Strong clinical skills and knowledge
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Phill Ogden at SYK Recruitment now on (phone number removed).
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation