Purchase Ledger Clerk - Scunthorpe - £19,000 + Benefits
Chase & Holland are exciting to be working with a market leading manufacturing business in Scunthorpe who are looking for an experienced Purchase Ledger Clerk to join their small, enthusiastic and passionate finance team. This role is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing company on a permanent basis and work in an end to end Purchase Ledger position.
Purchase Ledger Clerk Responsibilities:
* Processing of supplier invoices, credit notes, payments and any other authorised transactions onto the purchase ledger
* Resolving any issues with supplier invoices e.g. coding, pricing etc.
* Bank reconciliations
* Dealing with supplier queries
* Preparation of supplier payment requests
* Communication with suppliers in respect of payments
* Preparation of period-end payables reports
* Managing staff expenses and petty cash
* Managing credit card expenditure and analysis
* Ad hoc reporting as required
Required Skills & Experience:
* Strong background in an all-round purchase ledger role with experience working within a busy, high volume finance function
* Ability to work well as part of a team and have a pro-active approach
* IT Literate including excel, SAP experience would be beneficial
* Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate with colleagues and suppliers
* AAT Qualified or studier would be highly desirable
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who wants to work in a busy and friendly finance team in a rapidly expanding business.
If you are interested in finding out about this exciting Purchase Ledger Clerk opportunity, please click 'apply now'.
Chase & Holland acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. We specialise in finance, supply chain, HR, IT and office support recruitment and comfortably service Yorkshire, Derbyshire, Nottinghamshire, Leicestershire, Staffordshire and Lincolnshire