Exclusive role *** Purchase Ledger, Temp to Perm. Are you an experienced Purchase Ledger clerk looking for a new role in the city centre? Bored in your current role? Look no further. Enjoy resolving disputes? Able to form meaningful relationships with your suppliers and an Excel Wizard that loves to Reconcile?
Then we want to hear from you.
We've a superb opportunity to join a growing company, a great opportunity not only in terms of role but also long-term career prospects on a Temporary to Permanent basis.
Job Purpose - To accurately maintain supplier accounts, as allocated
* Reconcile Statements
* Liaise with suppliers to ensure outstanding queries are resolved
* Ensure debit notes are issued to all outstanding queries
* Ensure no aged debt over a set period
* Develop and maintain relationships to a high standard with all suppliers as required
* Analyse and identify improvements to transaction handing and work closely with the Finance team to implement effectively
* In conjunction with the Finance Manager, ensure that all regulatory requirements are met in an accurate and timely fashion
As a person, you will be;
* Self motivated
* Pleasant, confident and professional
* Action a high volume of customer queries
* Computer literature - Solid systems knowledge is essential
* Solid Excel Skills - ideally VlookUps & Pivot Tables but training will be given
* Previous experience within a busy purchase ledger environment would be a distinct advantage
* Good communication skills are a must as with the ability to work on your own initiative
For further information on this fabulous opportunity, please call us on (phone number removed).
Paul Mitchell Associates is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
If you do not consent to Paul Mitchell Associates contacting you and processing your data in line with GDPR please DO NOT apply.