PPC Manager £35,000 per annum Chelmsford/Essex's
CloudScope are looking for a PPC specialist to join a well-known agency based in Essex's as a PPC Manager. You will be managing and analysing PPC campaigns, deliver training and be in charge to handle costs effectively within the PPC campaigns.The Role
- Processing PPC audits for new clients
- Setting and effectively managing paid media campaigns: Google Ads, Bing Ads, Facebook, Linkedin, Twitter, Google Display Network
- Managing Google Tag Manager / Google Analytics projects for large corporate clients
- Establishing targets and managing budgets
- You must also be able to set up paid search campaigns by conducting target keyword research and writing relevant ad texts, whilst ensuring effective campaign and keyword structures
- Analysing analytics and feeding back advice (this is an important part of the role)
- Proactively keeping up to date with new developments in PPC and actively researching, testing and proposing new approaches to improve PPC services.
- You will work closely with the sales team by:
- Helping to form proposals
- Auditing potential clients' accounts
- Helping with or attending pitches from time to time
- The ideal candidate will have 3-4 years' experience of managing multiple clients' Google Ads accounts as well as using Google Analytics software
- Have a good understanding of marketing in general (both online and offline approaches) and be able to communicate strategies to clients effectively.
- Be able to carry out comprehensive conversion rate analysis and ROI tracking for clients' PPC accounts
- Working knowledge of PPC, SEO, Web Analytics, CRO
- Be Google Ads qualified
- Be Google Analytics qualified
- Bing Ads Qualified
- Working knowledge of Google Tag Manager
- Advanced knowledge of Google Analytics (Setting up Goals, Ecommerce Tracking, Custom Dimensions etc)
- Possess good organisational skills and the proven ability to execute successful PPC strategies
- Excellent communication and presentational skills are also required for this role
- Proficiency with advanced Google Ads features, such as display, advanced bidding strategies, shopping campaigns
Salary: £35k DOELocation
- 3+ years' experience focused on PPC
- Mainly Google Ads experience and for paid social we prefer Linkedin Ads.
- In terms of the type of market, B2B experience is our key priority.
- GTM is essential
- We are looking for someone with experienced with different sizes of clients (small, medium, and large), not only large ones and small or big budgets as the approach is always different.
- All of the campaigns are direct response (lead generation), so we want someone experience on this kind of campaigns.
Commute: Ipswich, Colchester, Stanway, Witham, Braintree