A leading legal firm in St Albans are currently recruiting for an accountant to deliver on monthly accounts in a timely manner. The role will report into a Financial Controller that will report to senior managers and partners within the business. The company will need someone that is experienced in delivering accounts for LLP's and partners, as well as dealing with confidential information. The business will look at someone who is either QBE or qualified but they must have the experience to fulfill all aspects of the role.
The company offer an excellent working environment and supportive management to help with development and growth in the business. With internal opportunities available in time, this role could be a long term opportunity for the right individual.
* Assisting on the preparation of management accounts
* Closing cash book and ledgers on a monthly basis
* Raising payroll information for salaried staff
* Assisting on month end and year end
* Posting journals, variance analysis and billing
* Supporting the budgeting and forecasting process
* Analysing KPI's across the business
* Preparing stat returns as required
* Preparing P11d's
* Balance sheet reconciliations and nominal ledger integrity
* Assisting with statutory accounts
* Ad-hoc projects work
* Experience of working in a partnership environment