1st Line Support Technician
3 month contract initially
Up to £120 per day
Basildon - Essex
I am currently recruiting for an experienced 1st Line IT Support Technician who has the desire to progress their career with a growing and successful company. Providing outstanding levels of customer service, you will be responsible for all aspects of delivering the 1st Line Support to our colleagues nationwide. Our ideal candidate will be experienced in 1st Line Support and have excellent customer service skills and be familiar with Microsoft Office 2013 and 365 (Word, Excel, PowerPoint). Knowledge of Anti Virus Software, Windows 7 and 10 Desktop, Active Directory and Exchange would be advantageous but not essential.
You'll be confident and proactive ensuring incidents are managed, owned, commuinicated and resolved giving the business high availability to tall the front and back office platform.
If you're thinking of taking the next step in your IT career, then this role will give you the progression and development you need.
• Management of Incidents.
• Desktop profile management.
• Remote printer and software driver configuration.
• Remote support and working to Service Level Agreements.
• Processing new joiners and leavers.
• Liaising with a variety of stakeholders - Managers, staff, external users.
• Making effective use of all IT Helpdesk tools including the call logging software and remote control tools.
Skills and Experience
• Excellent customer service and relation skills are essential.
• Ability to manage workload effectively and to target.
• A real passion for IT with a desire to always learn and progress.
• Relevant MCP, MCSA or MCSE qualifications are advantageous; but not essential.
• Knowledge of ITIL is desirable