Special Needs Teaching Assistant - ASD/PMLD - Hayes**SEN TA**ASAP / After Half Term**ASD / PMLD
Are you looking to make a difference within education and training?Special Needs Teaching Assistant - ASD/PMLD - Hayes
Servoca education is looking for experienced and aspiring special educational needs (SEN) teaching assistants and learning support assistants to work in schools and colleges around London. We are specifically looking for candidates interested in working with students with autism (ASD/ASC) and profound, multiple learning difficulties (PMLD)The Candidate - Special Needs Teaching Assistant - ASD/PMLD - Hayes
The Role - Special Needs Teaching Assistant - ASD/PMLD - Hayes
- The ideal candidate will have experience of working with children with SEN, particularly autism (ASD/ASC) and/or profound and multiple learning difficulties (PMLD)
- Experience in PECS (picture exchange communication system), Makaton (Language communication program) and/or Team Teach
- A can do attitude and a willingness to help in other areas of the classroom
- The ability to use initiative and work well under pressure
- The ability to communicate effectively with the children and other staff members
Why work with Servoca education?
- The role will involve working with pupils that are living with ASD and/or PMLD
- Assisting students in their learning both on a 1-1 and group basis
- Assessing and accommodating individual learning needs of students
- Reporting on individual pupils progress
- encouraging the social and emotional development of pupils
Servoca Education can offer you:
Recommend a friend to Servoca Education Resourcing, and you could receive a referral bonus of up to £125.
- the widest range of roles and progression opportunities,
- flexible registration procedures
- market leading pay rates - paid to scale and beyond
- your needs are prioritised
If you would like to work in this or any other SEN school then please email your updated CV to today!
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/90962661