Our client, a main truck dealer, based in Newark and Worksop are looking for a Workshop Controller to join their team on a permanent basis.
Working hours: Monday to Friday and alternate Saturdays
• Level 2 and 3 Qualified in HGV Mechanics. Previous experience as a HGV Technician
• Time Service Technicians will be considered
• Class 1 (C+E) or Class 2 (C) HGV License (Car License Holders will also be considered)
•Customer Satisfaction (CSI): To assist management in implementing and maintaining effective processes to achieve the highest possible customer satisfaction levels in excess of the manufacturer national average.
• Generating Gross Profit: To deliver gross profit in line with the business plan by maximising the number of hours sold, driving revenue per transaction, ensuring 100% adherence to the VHC process and motivating product sales.
• Workshop Loading: To distribute and control the issue of work to the Technicians to maximise quality and overall efficiency.
• Supervising the Team: To lead, motivate, coach and develop the team to achieve their daily objectives. • Parts Liaison: To ensure a strong relationship is maintained with the parts department to maximise parts availability.
• Documentation Quality: To ensure the accurate completion of all relevant documentation for each repair.
• Manufacturer Franchise Warranty Standards: To ensure that the manufacturer's warranty standards are adhered to at all times.
• Health and Safety: To ensure that a safe working environment is maintained in line with the Company's Health
Concept Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this advert