IQ Glass Group
Job Title: Project Manager / residential glazing division
Location: Amersham, Buckinghamshire
Package: Salary is competitive
Generous Company car allowance provided
Company mobile telephone
Private healthcare after 24 months service
Pension after 12 months service
21 days holiday rising to 25 days plus bank holidays
Contract: Permanent, Full Time
Please apply online for this role with your CV and covering letter.
Duties & Responsibilities:
The role entails managing projects from design until completion of works on site, which includes the below:
* Checking technical drawings
* Analysing site survey information provided by engineers.
* Issuing enquiries to suppliers to ascertain costs for materials as detailed.
* Issuing orders to suppliers for the supply of materials for projects allocated to you.
* Organising deliveries of materials to offices for further transport on to site, or directly to site.
* Organising the relevant plant and access equipment for projects.
* Scheduling adequate labour to complete the installation of materials/ products on site via the company project labour planner.
* Management of projects on site, and problem solving where necessary.
* Ensuring that a good relationship is kept with the client during the process, and that they are kept up to date regarding works.
* Attending site and project meetings where necessary.
* Completion of CVR reports.
* Experience in a similar contracts manager role, project management role, management role or similar within the glazing industry or associated product/service.
* Experience working with MS office - Word, Excel and Outlook. Experience of Salesforce helpful.
* Have good organisation and communication skill. Have good problem-solving skills Experience of working in a team environment.
* The ability to multi-task and prioritise workload.
* Must live within a commutable distance of HP6 6JQ ie 30mins.
Benefits of working for IQ Glass:
* Competitive salary.
* Working with the market leading brand.
* Career growth, the company always promotes from within.
* An opportunity to work on some of the UK's most exciting construction projects - IQ projects are regularly featured in magazines and on Grand Designs/ other related television shows.
* A stimulating and dynamic environment.
* Dedicated training and development department.
* Contemporary office, lounge areas etc.
* We work with chosen charities and hold events where staff can participate in raising money for these charities
IQ Glass Group is the recognised leader in high end glazing products, structural glazing and window/ door products. Based in amazing contemporary premises in Amersham, Buckinghamshire, there are offices, factories and a showroom on site. IQ work on exciting projects all over the UK and internationally, and our work is regularly featured in the press as well as our projects regularly winning various architectural awards. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a leading organisation in this market. All levels of experience will be considered, and we do also have an available role for an Assistant Contracts Manager, as well as a Sales position being available