Are you passionate about SEO?. Do you have a strong understanding of Google Analytics, Keyword research writing compelling content? Are you looking for a part-time role with flexible working hours?
If the answer is yes, then you may be just the person our client is looking for! We are currently working with a small, professional and super friendly, website design agency based in Chichester that have an excellent reputation with a large range of local business's predominantly in and around the Chichester area.
Suitable applicants for the SEO Executive must have the following skills:
* Awareness and understanding SEO strategies.
* Strong understanding of Google Analytics.
* Ability to plan, execute and monitor successful google ad words campaigns.
* Excellent understanding of SEO and SEO strategies.
* Ideally experienced in Keyword research.
* Ability to write compelling content on behalf of clients for social media.
* Optimisation of clients Google my Business pages.
* Creating keyword optimised content for use by clients.
* Attention to detail is essential, as well as the ability to follow instruction.
* Experience with 'WordPress' would be useful but by no means essential
* Superb people skills and a great sense of humour!
The SEO Executive role will involve working with an established and expanding client base, alongside the business owner and assisting with clients SEO requirements on an ongoing basis, suitable Candidates will need to be creative, intelligent, happy to work on their own as well as part of a small team.
PLEASE NOTE: This role offers a huge degree of flexibility, ability to work hours to suit and from either home or office. Hourly rate will be purely dependant on experience and the role will be offered on a self-employed basis.
For further information on this exciting opportunity please forward a copy of your CV