Role: SEN Specialist Teaching Assistant
Salary: Up to £90 per day
Start Date: ASAP
Contract: Temporary to Permanent
Are you a recent graduate with a passion for Special Educational Needs?
Are you looking for a new role where you can support pupils with additional special educational needs?
GSL Education is currently looking to appoint an exceptional SEN Teaching Assistant for one of our primary schools in Leicester. We are looking for someone who can support on a 1:1 basis and in large groups for pupils.
The position is starting immediately, and for the right candidate, the role will be long-term (possibly permanent). It is essential that you have experience supporting Autistic children ideally within the Primary age range.
Details of school:
* The school supports learners with a range of special needs including Autism, Severe Learning Difficulties, Speech & Language Communicational Needs, Moderate Learning Difficulties and Hearing Impairment
* Committed to excellence through creativity, curriculum, inclusion, and community.
* The school provides various exciting and interesting experiences to help children to grow and become as independent as possible.
* Have previous experience working with children with Autism and Speech impairments
* Need to be highly organized and be able to plan, model, and deliver outstanding teaching.
* Be a confident, outgoing, and personable individual with a passion for helping people.
* Have good communication and interpersonal skills.
* Must be confident to deliver 1:1 support in the classroom
GSL Education offers:
* Excellent rates of pay.
* Direct links to local schools.
* Dedicated Consultants who will cater for your employment needs.
* Commitment to quality and safeguarding.
* 24/7 support for interview and lesson observation preparation.
Candidates wishing to apply are requested to forward a copy of their CV to our Education Consultant, Judith, as soon as possible.
GSL Education is an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff to share this commitment