A CAD Technician is required by this expanding organisation based in Aylesford. Previous Building Services or Drainage experience would be highly advantageous.
Full training will be provided, However, good general knowledge of CAD and the ability to read and understand engineering drawings is essential.
* Design of bespoke 3D models as per specification
* Creation of 2D production drawings for customers, production and sales
* Nesting and post processing
* Supporting Sales & Production teams in achieving targets and outputs
* Good general knowledge of CAD systems
* Ability to read and understand engineering drawings
* Motivated team player, possessing good inter-personal skills with the ability to communicate to staff at all levels
* Proficient in MS office
Please apply if you have relevant experience and get in contact with Sam Burchell on (phone number removed) for more information
What happens next?
Apply now with an up to date CV. After we receive your application we aim to get back to you within 72 hours. Sometimes this may take longer.
Why use Marton Recruitment?
Ethical. Dedication. Relationships. Knowledge. Service.
97% of our candidates are happy with our knowledge & information provided.
Marton Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Follow us on LinkedIn.