KS1 and KS2 roles across Thurrock - January 2021
We are working with a number of schools, academy groups and MATs across Thurrock who are looking to fill various roles for January 2021. If you are interested in having a confidential chat about the roles you would be interested in and the roles we are currently working on please apply below.
The schools we are working with will be looking to start their recruitment for January over the coming weeks, utilising video/SKYPE calls for initial conversations/interviews and offering follow up visits/lesson observations and interviews when possible. We will be able to work alongside you to secure you the best possible position and will support you through the interview process, as we have a dedicated development team who will work through any lesson plans mock interviews with you prior to visiting a school.
Be eligible to work in the UK
* Have extensive subject knowledge
* Possess good organisational skills
* Show ability to commit to learning and development of pupils
* Also support the school's working ethos
* Possess strong planning and behaviour management skills
The role of this Primary Teacher is:
* To establish a purposeful learning environment
* To adhere to a clear framework for classroom discipline and strategies for recognising, encouraging and rewarding good behaviour
* To set challenging teaching and learning objectives which are relevant to all pupils
* To make appropriate use of a range of monitoring and assessment strategies to evaluate pupils progress
* Demonstrate commitment to professional development and learning and development of pupils
PLEASE NOTE: Only successful candidates will be contacted for this role, although there will be other opportunities available.
If you have a friend who you think would be interested in this role then please refer them to us and you could earn £150 from our Refer a Friend scheme