Delivery Driver / Food Courier
Get a taste of freedom on the road with the UK's largest food delivery network.
Become a self-employed Delivery Driver and discover a feast of flexible opportunities at Just Eat. Whether you're looking to make some extra cash, or have a car or scooter and are looking to get on the road, this is a great opportunity for you to boost your income. You can work weekdays or weekends, daytime or evenings, a full schedule or bits here and there - this role is flexible and up to you.
Here's the deal.
As a Just Eat Driver you'll need to:
• Be good with people and a confident driver
• Have the right to work in the UK on a self-employed basis and a valid driving licence
• Have a smart phone with a data plan
• Have a car, scooter or motorbike, which is reliable, insured, and registered
• Aged 18+
In return you'll:
• Enjoy a self-employed role that suits your lifestyle
• Be able to drive your own vehicle, wear your own clothes, listen to your own music and work to your own schedule
• Benefit from our advanced delivery technology, that will give you plenty of opportunities for local deliveries from your favourite local restaurants
• Access our network for free, meaning you'll keep 100% of the fees we'll put into your bank account each week
So, what are you waiting for? Be part of the world's greatest food community.