Engineering Team Leader
Nottingham - Day/Evening Shifts
When you join 2 Sisters, you will become part of one of the UK's largest food manufacturers, with an annual turnover of £2.5billion+, over 17,000 people and covering more than 20 sites.
This role sits within our Meals division, where we live by our mantra of 'Making Every Meal Moment Special'. We have 4 sites creating over 500 different products to feed our nation, from ready meals to iced fingers...we love our food and we love our people.
Our customers are at the heart of everything we do and we couldn't do it without our team. It is a team where everyone counts...we empower you with trust and give you the freedom to deliver. We 'do what we say' and accept accountability which allows our customers to trust us to create great tasting, innovative and quality meal solutions.
We are built on people like you: an exceptional Engineering Team Leader who has what it takes to make an impact at our award winning pizza production site in Nottingham. This site produces a mind boggling 1 million pizzas per week for leading retailers including Marks & Spencer and Asda.
As the Engineering Team Leader you will manage and coordinate a team of engineers and be integral in keeping site production running by improving overall equipment effectiveness.
Your duties will include (but not limited to);
* Overseeing the maintenance of production, packaging and wrapping machinery.
* You will lead and direct planned and preventative maintenance checks,
* React to production breakdowns and also undertake regular machinery inspections.
* You will complete maintenance and engineering paperwork to high levels,
* Identify maintenance pinch points/hot spots and carry out Root Cause Analysis reports where needed.
* You will look to improve production my implementing Lean Manufacturing and Continues Improvement procedures.
* An apprentice trained engineer who's worked their way up from the tools and into a Team Leader/Management position.
* Ideally from a food production background or alternatively an FMCG environment
* Commercially aware - control and management of a weekly engineering budget
* Full understanding of Food Safety standards
* Strong planner and delegator
* Fully conversant of Health & Safety legislations