Are you looking for a role with great career opportunities? This is a fantastic opportunity to join us as a Practice Manager.
About the Company
Rodericks Dental Limited is a dental group with over 90 practices across England and Wales. Providing excellent NHS and private dental care to thousands of patients every week in high quality, modern dental practices. Our practices are all fully CQC compliant which underpins the high standard we set ourselves and our teams.
As the Practice Manager, you will promote our culture and our ethos towards patient care. You will lead the practice team to deliver its' goals, all the time ensuring that we provide our patients with a high-quality service.
* Line management responsibility for dental receptionists and dental nurses, including responsibility for appraisal and personal development.
* Supporting the clinical team to deliver their objectives.
* Ensuring the practice is operating effectively (financially) by managing costs effectively and identifying opportunities make improvements.
* Supervising all banking procedures, including deposits, payments, reconciliation and debt management.
* Providing reports required by the company to facilitate the smooth operation of the practice.
* Delivering practice targets for NHS and private care.
* Keep all practice documentation up to date including policies, procedures and handbooks
* Ensure practice compliance with all Health and Safety requirements
* Professional indemnity (for GDC registered Dental Nurses).
* Uniform provided.
* Dental Treatment Scheme.
* Access to our Staff Rewards Portal, providing you with discounts and deals from over 900 top High Street Retailers.
* Excellent opportunities for career progression.
* Supporting the Community - you will have the opportunity to volunteer for one. of the charities we support.
If you want to join the company that cares about you and cares about your career, apply today