Accountant in Practise
£40,000 - £50,000 per annum
A very well established, reputable Financial Management company require a practising accountant to join their expanding team.
They offer a wide range of services to a range of businesses and individuals and have a diverse and loyal client base.
The key responsibilities for this Practice Accountant position:
• Statutory accounts preparation for sole traders, partnerships and limited companies.
• Management accounting and bookkeeping.
• VAT returns.
• Preparation and submission of Self-Assessment Returns.
• Networking and business development.
• Liaising with clients, Companies House and third parties.
• Preparation of management accounts.
• Managing a portfolio of clients.
• Supporting junior members of the team.
• Liaising with clients on accounts and tax issues as required.
The Successful Applicant must be:
• ACA/ACCA qualified.
• Proven track record of practice experience.
• Technical experience in all aspects of accounts production.
• Keen to further your career in practice with CPD and development opportunities.
• Excellent communication skills and attention to detail.
• Proven analytical skills.
• Confident to build client relationships and focus on client service.
All applications will be acknowledged and held in complete confidence. A thorough briefing will be undertaken prior to CV submission to the client